Family Law

Divorce (Dissolution of Marriage)

Starting the process.  In order to get divorced, a party must file a lawsuit.  The document that begins the process is called a petition for dissolution.

Jurisdiction: In order to obtain a divorce in Florida, one of the parties to the divorce (husband or wife) must have been a resident of […]

Timesharing (Child Custody)

Under Construction


A paternity suit is filed when the parties (mother and father) have a child born out of wedlock.

Domestic Violence

Under Construction